24 Jan 2013

Naievety, Numb and Home

All from the 21st of October

The worst word in the english language, and the worst insult ever :

Naievety

I know i must live longer,
kick back more years to gain your respect,
but though my years are nothing,
compared to yours,
at least acknowledge
that they are different.
That i do Know things.
That in some respects,
I will Know more than you.
At least acknowledge, I live.


Numb

I want to replicate every
feeling and
emotion
on paper,
to describe,
explain
show others.
But what if i feel
nothing?
how may i speak
when there are no
words,
nor combinations,
nor formulae,
for this.
My speechlessness,
will have to be my
explanation.


Home

Soft bobbled, brown carpet,
warm beneath, wrinkled, bare skin.
Wriggle, scrunch ot between the toes.
Padding across the room
the beam of sun captures you.
Spread an image across the carpet.
Hair, glowing dimly,
and skin, laced with shadows
in each of its perfect imperfections.
Chairs, comfortable,
windows, protective,
the space inbetween the walls, special
Home.

Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment